Compact and efficient process air/inert gas heater, capable of producing exit temperatures up to 1400°F (760°C). The serpentine coil element is supported along its entire length by a threaded ceramic rod, and is protected by a quartz tube sheath. The Series heaters are available in either open-ended or nozzled styles. Wattage ranges from 600W to 4000W. If operated correctly, element life will be greater than 5000 hours.
- Very compact, with cone outlet of 2mm diameter
- Air temperatures to 1600˚F (760˚C)
- Very low inertia
- Easy for use
- Can be foresein for confection of prototype in laboratories
- Temperature can be estimated through the quartz tube, based on color of the heating element
- Quartz outer tube housing.
- Nozzled (Style B) or open-ended (Style A) design
- High-temperature silicone rubber Rear Adapter/Terminal Assembly
- Maximum air pressure 7 PSI (0.5 bar)
- Maximum inlet temperature 120˚F (49˚C)